Sunday, July 15, 2007
We had to wake her UP!!
It's now 7:50 and we just woke her up. She is receiving the Royal Breakfast with her servers, Lucy, Sara and Lauren. She is having watermellon(Lucy's Favorite), her formula, congee and yogurt. We have to leave at 8:30. Lucy wanted to give her a bath but probably not enough time before we leave. She is content. (probably still in shock and dissapointed she did not wake up back at the orphanage) I thought for sure she would wake with another crying tantrum but she seems to be just as she was last night. (Apprehensive but content)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
We will make sure we have a juicy watermelon awaiting our newest princess' arrival upon your return home. We can't wait to do the Disney Cruise with you guys...... Enjoy your day - Brittani is now begging me to come to the airport with me to see you guys... She's as addicted to your blog as me. HAVE AN AMAZING FIRST FULL DAY AS A FAMILY OF 5!
I can't believe you had to wake her - SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING SLEEPER!!!
Lucy - you actually shared your watermelon with Ally? HAHAHA. Mom was having someone from church print some pics and bring them to church tonite. Glad she slept last nite. Hopefully that is a sign of nites to come! Sara and Lauren, take good care of everyone. I am taking a picture of the 3 angels to show Ms. Hoffman tomorrow!
Keep it coming - I can't stay away from the silly computer now!!
Love ya'll, Amy
We are having such a great time reading your blog and seeing your wonderful photos! Ally is going to be such a blessing to our neighborhood! Have a safe trip home.
Love,
Nancy, John, Katie and Jesse FitzGerald
Little Ally is sooo adorable. She is so blessed to be brought into your family and I can't wait until we can meet her. I have really enjoyed reading your posts, what an overwhelming but amazing time I'm sure you all are having. Take care, get plenty of sleep, and travel safe. Hope to see the new family of 5 soon :)!
When I read about the bath I thought back on "nudie Judy and nudie Rudy!" Josh would die if he read this!! What can we name Ally and Sarah Beth??? Do we need another kid sale for clothes??? You know we need all that Gymboree stuff!!(smile)
Just went back to look at all the pictures from today. Ally is just adorable. Such a tiny mouth & nose between those chubby little cheeks! What an amazing little blessing! Hope that you get to see Ally's personality starting to emerge as you spend your first full day together. :-)
Hi all! I can only imagine all of the emotions you've all gone through these last few days...we are so anxious to visit this blog several times a day, so keep those pictures coming...she is BEAUTIFUL! Ya think she'll be ready for some Chilis ribs when she comes home?
Kathy
Sounds like you have a great little sleeper (at least for now)! Ally is beautiful, I can't wait to meet her.
As they say here, "a thousand times blessed!" That means congratulations. How nice it is to see your wait end and your new life together begin. I remember well getting Talitha in South Africa and whispering to my wife, "I think we got the best one." I'm sure you feel the same way about Ally.
She really is beautiful and how nice it is to know that she will never develop Doug's nose!
Your whole family looks so good. thanks for sharing the pictures and the blogging.
Tim Peverill
Lucy,
I just can't stop checking in to look at her! She is just so precious and your joy just radiates. It takes me back to our first days with Linzi. Hard to believe we will be celebrating our third anniversary in a couple months. One of the many many blessings of adoption is that the wonder and gratitude of how this little miracle landed in your life never ceases. Every time you look at her, you will always be reminded of just how blessed you are.
Have a wonderful first full day together.
Sheryl
I am so happy she is getting rest! I remember the feeling of waiting for Ella to wake up (in my bed)- like it was Christmas morning. And to be honest with you, it has felt like that every day since we got her!!! Welcome to the most amazing journey ever!!!
Post a Comment