Sunday, July 15, 2007

5:00 AM- Ally still Sleeping!!

Lucy and I have been awake since about 2:30 AM. It has been a wonderful 2 ½ hours. We have just talked and reflected on yesterday and how great Sara and Lauren were with Ally. We also just finished reading all the comments and both of us are a little teary eyed. Ally is still asleep and we have been watching her while she sleeps. I just had Lucy come over and look at her as she was lying on her back and had one leg propped up on the side of the crib. She fell asleep at 9:15 last night and we have not heard a peep from her, except for the occasional baby sigh. I think both of us can hardly wait until she gets up. It's like Christmas Morning!!!

Thanks again for all of the comments. This blogging stuff is addictive!!! I seem to be the one wanting Lucy to post more frequently and I always want her to read the comments to me. You ALL have been wonderful!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I figured ya'll would end up awake and watching - is it a dream or is she really with us? Send more pictures!!!

Love you all!

Sally & Richard said...

We are soooo excited for you all.Ally is a little doll & I am confident she will adjust to her wonderful new life very soon. You all look so happy. Is it hard to believe your long awaited day has finally arrived? We are praying for you all & can't wait to meet our new family member. Just reading your blof has me in tears- I can feel your excitement & probably also nervousness. Love to the entire Harkness clan.
Love, Ta & Richard.