Here she is -- I'll post details later. She was asleep when she arrived, so it probably scared her even more for her nanny to give her to me. She is doing much better playing with Daddy and sisters! Looking around a lot. No smiles yet, but not screaming anymore (at least for the moment!). She is TINY, but strong! We are amazed and so blessed. The nannies even said her heart was fine now (of course, we will have that checked out when we get home).
Trying to get the pics posted -- having a little trouble! I know that is what everyone is waiting for!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh - I'm so excited you get to hear her scream!!!!! The pics aren't coming through - I'm dying - keep trying to send! I'm so glad you have her - her heart is fine - wow! Wouldn't that be awesome?
WOW!!! Just talked to mom - she is beautiful!!! Even tho she is not smiling in the pics - ya'll sure are. Can't wait for more. The big sisters look so great holding her. Can't imagine what she thinks of her new "giant" daddy!! Keep it coming - at least now I can get ready for church.
hugs and kisses!!!
Hey - this is Amelia. Congratulations - she is beautiful. We are so happy for you and we are screamers too!! We went to the pool yesterday and the house and everything is fine.
See U soon.
Love,
Amelia, Stephanie, Lisa and Bill Langford
Post a Comment