Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Back to Sunday to Meet Ally!
Chrissy from our agency called and emailed us that we will be meeting Ally on Sunday afternoon afterall. Not sure what changed in the schedule, but she said between 4 and 5 PM (which is between 4 AM and 5 AM on Sunday here in GA). So, by the time everyone here gets to church on Sunday morning, we will have our new daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yea! One day closer is even better. Wow, this is so real to us. Even though we are not going with you, it almost feels like we are! Can't wait to see her in your arms. We will be following your trip every single day.
I felt today like Sarah Beth is coming soon!
Love you guys!(very midwestern)
Melissa
I will be holding my breath until I see you holding her! I am SO excited for you! Safe travels tomorrow!
Sheryl
Post a Comment