I can't even believe that I can write the title "Tomorrow AM". We are packed and hydrated and ready as I think we can be! I just squeezed the laptop in our bag (don't worry, Debbie, if we blow a zipper, we'll replace the bag!). We are within the weight limit and dimension limit for each bag. We all have a "purse" to carry as well. Doug, of course, is thrilled for me to refer to his "man bag" as a purse, but oh well!
This AM we went to the clinic for our Hep A immuno globulin shots. They were a little pricey, but not too painful. I feel better having them. We will try our best to be careful. Melissa called this AM and it was good to talk to her. I still hate it that they won't be right there with us.
As I look at the picture of our Ally, I don't know quite what to expect. I still can't grasp how it will really feel to pick her up and hug her. I keep thinking she will be bigger than her numbers said. I'm actually kinda numb right now. There aren't words.
I want to see her smile.
I want to hear her laugh.
I want to see her play with her big sisters.
I want to see her sleep.
I want to see her splash in the tub or pool.
I want to hear her cry.
I want her to come home.
Ready or not, CHINA, here we come!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Will be up praying for you tomorrow morning. I am up so early every morning now, guess God is preparing me or lack of sleep again! Loved all the pictures. We need notes of everything. We are depending on you to prepare us!! Sara and Lauren, Ally is almost here. Josh, Abby and Noah can't wait to check the blogspot everyday. Sorry, Doug, that Chad won't be there to keep you out of trouble, or maybe without him there you won't GET into trouble!!
Melissa
Harkness Clan: We are so happy for you -- Ally is just gorgeous and it looks like she is bonding pretty well with her siblings. We can't wait to meet her! Give Frannie a big hug from us. We got our LSC yesterday! We will be going to get Frannie in 5 or 6 weeks! Call when you get settled. Kevin and Ellen
Post a Comment