Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pics from the Day





























4 comments:

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

Sara and Lauren - we love the swim caps --- you two look like Olympic swimmers! Wow - that is the biggest hot dog I've ever seen! Enjoy your sleep tonight. And just fyi because I haven't mentioned it lately - OMG, Ally is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! She looks so incredibly tiny :) Thanks for the new pics - they're awesome to see.

Amy said...

Loving the pics! Lucy and Harley, where are your swim caps?

Moosevine said...

That is the scariest hot dog I've ever seen! It's like 3 meals in one!
Love the fashionable swim caps! Hope Doug is feeling better. Lucy & Doug will probably win if "crutches" ever come up in a game of charades! :)

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

D, L, S, L and A -- 4 of us had lunch today at Houlihan's next to Hope and prayed for your family. I cried saying the blessing because after reading your entry today, we all have such hope and love for all these girls. I'm sure I'll be up at the crack of dawn to see if you've posted a Frannie picture.... praying hard for your continued safe trip